$100k - $150k / 0.1% - 2% equity
As automation has transformed industries, many developers' dirty secret is the lurking crontab file that powers it all. To manage the complexity, and ensure the reliability of these systems, they turn to Cronitor.
Our customers are in nearly every industry & team size -- from Fortune 500 (Cisco, Johnson & Johnson, AB-InBev) to rapidly growing startups (Chime, Carvana, Monday.com) to beloved brands and products (Babylist, Primary, Front) and many more.
Cronitor is a profitable, bootstrapped business, with a long roadmap built on constant conversations with our users. Our tools are critical to software developers responsible for billions of dollars of economic output.
About the role
We’re looking for a talented storyteller and software developer to grow our audience by teaching developers how to improve the reliability of their software with better monitoring, observability, and automation.
As a founding member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to go deep and take entire initiatives from initial concept to delivery.
- Create a product education strategy that enables our customers to quickly understand how to use Cronitor to solve their observability challenges.
- Develop a system to expand our SEO and content marketing funnels.
- Produce content for 300,000+ monthly visitors across cronitor.io and crontab.guru.
- Publish a regular newsletter for Cronitor’s 20,000+ users.
- Host regular webinars about how to use Cronitor.
- Care passionately about customer success, and collaborate with the team on customer onboarding and support.
- Help the entire Cronitor team tell interesting stories about our work.
You will thrive if
- You enjoy explaining technical topics by blogging, tweeting, podcasting, answering Stack Overflow questions, or in some other way teaching developers on the internet.
- You have strong software development fundamentals, and experience with a breadth of tools and technologies.
- You love to help others succeed.
- You have a working knowledge of SEO best practices, and have used it to acquire an audience in the past.
- You write a lot. You find clarity and joy in putting words to
- You are a kind and thoughtful human who enjoys collaborating with other kind and thoughtful humans.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity. As an early employee you are taking a risk on us, and should be compensated appropriately.
- Full health-care premium reimbursement (or max allowed by law).
- $500 annual learning & development stipend.
- 8 week fully paid parental leave policy.
- Fully remote with flexible working schedule and vacation policy.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us who you are. This could come in the form of a resume, a letter, links to side-projects/blog/open-source contributions, or whatever other way you think will help us understand what makes you great.