Slack is an IRC like chat client for team communication. To integrate with Slack:
- From the Integrations section of your account settings, click the button for Slack.
- You will be redirected to Slack where you will be asked to select a team and channel for Cronitor alerts.
- You will then be redirected back to Cronitor, and will see the integration listed on your account settings page.
- Select this channel from the Slack dropdown box when creating or editing a monitor or notification list.
- You're done. You can repeat this process to connect Cronitor to multiple Slack channels.