Discord is a popular team chat platform. To integrate with Discord:
- Select the server where you would like to receive Cronitor alerts.
- Click on the server name, and from the dropdown, select "Server Settings"
- Click on "Integrations"
- Click on "Webhooks"
- Click on "New Webhook". Discord will auto-create a new webhook. Select it from the list.
- Customize the Name and click the
- You're done in Discord. You'll need the Webhook URL later.
- From the Settings > Integrations page, click the button and select Discord.
- Give this integration a name. This will be used in the Cronitor UI.
- Give this integration a unique identifier. This can be used in the Cronitor API.
- Paste the provided Discord Webhook URL and complete the integration.
- Select this integration when creating or editing a monitor or notification list, or add it directly to any monitor.
- You're done. You can repeat this process to connect Cronitor to different servers