From Microsoft Teams:
- Choose More options (⋯) next to the channel name and then choose Connectors.
- Scroll through the list of Connectors to Incoming Webhook, and choose Add.
- Enter a name for the webhook, upload an image to associate with data from the webhook, and choose Create.
- You're done in Microsoft Teams. Copy the webhook url to your clipboard. You'll need it later.
- From the Settings > Integrations page, click the Create Integration button and select Microsoft Teams.
- Give this integration a name. This will be used in the Cronitor UI.
- Give this integration a unique identifier. This can be used in the Cronitor API.
- Paste the Microsoft Teams Webhook URL that you created into the Notification URL field and complete the integration.
- Select this integration from the Microsoft Teams dropdown box under the "integrations" tab when creating or editing a monitor or notification list.
- You're done. You can repeat this process to connect Cronitor to different routing policies.