OpsGenie is an Incident Managment System that makes sure the right people get notified at the right time when something goes wrong. To integrate with OpsGenie:
- Click on "teams" from the left sidebar and click the team you wish to integrate with Cronitor
- On the Teams page you will see a new left sidebar with an "Integrations" option. Select it, click it.
- Click the "Add integration" button.
- Select "API" integration.
- Customize integration name, priority and other settings as desired.
- You're done in Opsgenie. You'll need the API key later.
- From the Settings > Integrations page, click the Create Integration button and select OpsGenie.
- Give this integration a name. This will be used in the Cronitor UI.
- Give this integration a unique identifier. This can be used in the Cronitor API.
- Paste the provided OpsGenie key into the API Key field and complete the integration.
- Select this integration from the OpsGenie dropdown box under the "integrations" tab when creating or editing a monitor or notification list.
- You're done. You can repeat this process to connect Cronitor to different alert policies