Pagerduty is an Incident Managment System that makes sure the right people get notified at the right time when something goes wrong. To integrate with Pagerduty:
- From the Integrations section of your account settings, click the button for PagerDuty.
- You will be redirected to PagerDuty where you will be prompted to select or create a "service", which tells pagerduty what to do with the alerts we send it.
- You will then be redirected back to Cronitor, and will see the integration listed on your account settings page.
- Select this integration from the PagerDuty dropdown box when creating or editing a monitor or notification list.
- You're done. You can repeat this process to connect Cronitor to different alert policies.