VictorOps is an Incident Management System that makes sure the right people get notified at the right time when something goes wrong. To integrate with VictorOps:
- Click on "settings" and under the "Alert Behavior" dropdown select "Routing Keys".
- Create or select a routing policy that will be used for Cronitor alerts. Make note of the routing key, you will need this later.
- Under the "Alert Behavior" dropdown select "Integrations". Click to add a "REST (Generic)" integration.
- Copy the provided URL and replace the
$routing_key token with the routing key from step 2.
- You're done in VictorOps. You'll need the URL later.
- From the Settings > Integrations page, click the Create Integration button and select VictorOps.
- Give this integration a name. This will be used in the Cronitor UI.
- Give this integration a unique identifier. This can be used in the Cronitor API.
- Paste the provided VictorOps URL into the Notification URL field and complete the integration.
- Select this integration from the VictorOps dropdown box under the "integrations" tab when creating or editing a monitor or notification list.
- You're done. You can repeat this process to connect Cronitor to different routing policies.