Nov 3, 2019
- Enhancement: Introduction of new monitor types including
Java Cron Job,
AWS Scheduled Event and more.
Sep 20, 2019
Ping API has improved ping matching logic that computes durations even when job instances overlap.
Sep 2, 2019
discover was not saving user crontabs on RHEL
discover will prefill monitor names when you are re-running the command
August 20, 2019
- Enhancement: New VictorOps integration for Teams, Business and Unlimited subscribers.
- Fix: Cronitor will properly ignore failures that happened while a monitor was p
July 30, 2019
- Enhancement: New OpsGenie integration for Teams, Business and Unlimited subscribers.
July 19, 2019
- Enhancement: New failure tolerance feature for all monitor types give you control over when you get alerted.
June 18, 2019
/ok endpoint to reset a monitor back to healthy status until the next scheduled run.
dashboard pause feature will automatically send an
/ok ping when your monitor is unpaused.
May 29, 2019
CLI 22.9 Dashboard
discover will no longer create monitors for meta cron jobs like
dashboard will no longer display monitors for meta cron jobs like
April 15, 2019
discover will not crash when hostnames are longer than 55 characters
discover now includes the cron job administration tools
March 17, 2019
discover will no longer create monitors with duplicate names in some edge conditions
discover will display an interactive prompt even when no
$PS1 is set
discover now supports the editing of auto-generated names at the interactive prompt
- Enhancement: For compatibility with older systems, a 32-bit build is now available
November 7, 2018
discover will prompt a user to save updated crontab if no automatic
--save flag is supplied
October 16, 2018
discover can now be supplied a path to a single crontab or a directory of crontabs.
discover will automatically find jobs in
/etc/cron.d when run as a root user.
discover interactive shell is cleaner and more descriptive.
August 13, 2018
exec will no longer strip newline characters from stdout and stderr.
- Enhancement: Increase reliability of Ping API communication with longer timeout and more advanced retry logic.
July 1, 2018
exec will relay signals. Signals will now be ignored by the
exec process and sent directly to the subprocess. Note that in Unix-based operating systems like Linux SIGKILL cannot be caught or relayed.
exec will return stdout and stderr from subprocess as a combined stdout stream. Before this change the output was buffered until the subprocess exited.
exec will relay the exit code from the subprocess. If your subprocess returns code 127,
exec will return 127.
June 24, 2018
exec will no longer append a newline when writing stdout from the subprocess.
May 7, 2018
- Fix: Properly handle notification templates with dots in their key. Before this change templates with keys like
ops.default couldn't be deleted.
March 27, 2018
discover increase timeout to accommodate crontab files with hundreds of jobs.
March 12, 2018
- Enhancement: New
NotRunAt rule type for heartbeat monitors. With this rule type you will be alerted if a ping is not sent by a certain time each day.
- Enhancement: More detailed monitor
- Enhancement: Better monitor initialization emails
- Fix: Upgrade SAML SSO library in response to authentication bypass vulnerability
March 7, 2018
- Enhancement: Notification lists can now be created and updated from your dashboard. Before this change the feature was only available via the API and was called "templates". All templates have been turned into notification lists.
February 28, 2018
discover can accept a
exec will now set the environment variable
CRONITOR_EXEC=1 so a process can know if it's being run under exec.
February 23, 2018
discover interactive mode to easily customize monitor names during crontab import.
discover will automatically find your user crontab if no file is supplied.